A message from CGSA to all Outdoor 2020 season participants

Due to the ever-changing health situation that we find ourselves in, CGSA and the participating community leagues understand that we all have higher priority concerns than the upcoming outdoor soccer season.  With this in mind, we are suspending all soccer related activities.​ All coaching courses, referee programming, and any player development activities have been postponed until at least the end of April.​

We are committed to ensuring that everyone stays safe, as such CGSA will follow the advice of local and federal government bodies on when we can resume normal operations and see our players return to the fields.​ It is apparent that based on the current information available that the start of the outdoor season may be delayed from the planned May 1 start date.​ One of the strengths of a community run, grassroots soccer program is the ability to be flexible with how we deliver our program and CGSA will continue to explore all options for when this situation passes.

While registrations will continue to be accepted online at www.cgsa.ca we want to emphasize that we will not be processing payments, assigning volunteer commitments or holding in-person registrations until we are able to ascertain when the season will commence. CGSA has been and will continue to closely monitor all COVID-19 developments and will provide updates as more information becomes available.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Leave a Comment