How to register for soccer
Step 1: Register online, we are using TeamSnap for registration. if you have a TeamSnap account, you can use that or sign up for a new account.
Step 2: Attend one of the registration sessions listed below.
To complete the player registration for soccer, you will need to attend one of the following registration sessions (even if you already paid) and bring the required documents:
- McLeod Community League :
- February 25, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
- February 29, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- March 3, 2020, from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
- March 18, 2020 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM
- All McLeod registration session will be at McLeod hall 14715 59 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 1Y3
- Steele Heights Community League:
- February 18, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- February 23, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- March 1, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- March 8, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Sunday March 15, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- All Steele Heights registrations sessions will be at Steele Heights hall 5825 140 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 1G5
- Hairsine Community League
- February 20, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- March 4, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- March 19, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- March 26, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- April 8, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Hairsine registrations will be at Hairsine hall 3120 139 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5Y 2P7
- Fraser Community League
- February 26, 2020 from 5:00 PM to 8:0o PM.
- March 7, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- March 21, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Fraser registrations will be at Fraser school 14904 21 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5Y 2L6
- Kensington Community League
- March 5, 2020, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- March 15, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- April 4, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- April 19, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Kensington registrations will be at Kensington CL hall, 12130 134b Ave, Edmonton, T5E 5N1
Documents you need for the registration sessions
Please bring the following documents to the registration sessions :
- Valid community membership card from your home community.
- Copy of the reciept you received by e-mail once the registration online was completed.
- Proof of age for each player (Birth certificate, passport, AHS card).
- Deposit cheque for community service.
If you missed the registration sessions, but you still like your child to play soccer, contact us directly
Coach and friend requests
We do our best to accommodate player requests, but keep in mind, teams have limits for player maximums. If your request cannot be fulfilled and your child needs to play with another team, we’ll contact you and provide options.
As in prior years requests for placement with friends and coaches are a priority to be accommodated if you register during the first and second registration sessions. Friend/coach requests may not be accommodated if you register after.