How to register for soccer
Step 1: Register online, we are using TeamSnap for registration. if you have a TeamSnap account, you can use that or sign up for a new account. You can find our player registration at
Step 2: Attend one of the registration sessions once announced. See Below for more information on registration sessions.
Registration sessions/ Payment Dates
To complete the player registration for soccer, you will need to attend one of the following registration sessions (even if you already paid) and bring the required documents:
- Hairsine Community League:
- Friday August 27th from 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Tuesday September 14th from 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Sunday September 19th from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday September 28th from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- McLeod Community League:
- Thursday September 9th from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday September 11th from 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday September 14th from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Fraser Community League:
- Wednesday September 1st from 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Thursday September 9th from 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Saturday September 18th from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Steele Heights Community League:
- Sunday August 22nd from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday August 28th from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday September 1st from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday September 8th from 6:00-9:00pm
- Sunday September 12th from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Kilkenny Community League:
- Thursday September 9th from 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Saturday September 11th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday September 23rd from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Documents you need for the registration sessions
Please bring the following documents to the registration sessions :
- Valid community membership card from your home community.
- Your teamsnap registration number written down or printed out.
- $200 Deposit cheque for your volunteer commitment made out to the community league and not dated.
- A copy of your Jumpstart or KidSport approval or application if you are applying for funding for the season.
- Payment for the season(check with the league for how this can be paid but usually by cash cheque or card!)
- Proof of age for each player, and proof of residential address may be required.
- All McLeod U9 and up players will need a $75 Jersey deposit
Please note all registration sessions will follow all active AHS regulations surrounding COVID-19. Sanitizer will be available. The area will be disinfected regularly. Keeping us all safe is a top priority of CGSA and its participating communities.
If you missed the registration sessions, but you still like your child to play soccer, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach and friend requests
We do our best to accommodate player requests, but keep in mind, teams have limits for player maximums. If your request cannot be fulfilled and your child needs to play with another team, we’ll contact you and provide options.
As in prior years requests for placement with friends and coaches are a priority to be accommodated if you register during the first and second registration sessions. Friend/coach requests may not be accommodated if you register after.