How to register for soccer
Step 1: Register online, we are using TeamSnap for registration. if you have a TeamSnap account, you can use that or sign up for a new account. You can find our player registration at https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/259753
Step 2: Attend one of the registration sessions once announced. See Below for more information on registration sessions.
Our 2021 Outdoor Season is underway, If you would like to be a late registration email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we will see you for our Indoor Soccer Season!
Registration sessions/ Payment Dates
To complete the player registration for soccer, you will need to attend one of the following registration sessions (even if you already paid) and bring the required documents:
- Hairsine Community League:
- McLeod Community League
- Fraser Community League
- Steele Heights Community League:
Documents you need for the registration sessions
Please bring the following documents to the registration sessions :
- Valid community membership card from your home community.
- Copy of the receipt you received by e-mail once the registration online was completed or your registration number.
- Proof of age for each player (Birth certificate, passport, AHS card).
- $250 Deposit cheque for your volunteer commitment made out to the community league and not dated.
- A copy of your Jumpstart or KidSport approval or application if you are applying for funding for the season.
- Payment for the season(check with the league for how this can be paid but usually by cash cheque or card!)
Please note all registration sessions will follow AHS regulations surrounding COVID-19. Masks must be worn at all time, distancing must be observed and sanitizer will be available. The area will be disinfected regularly. Keeping us all safe is a top priority of CGSA and its participating communities.
If you missed the registration sessions, but you still like your child to play soccer, contact us directly at email@example.com
Coach and friend requests
We do our best to accommodate player requests, but keep in mind, teams have limits for player maximums. If your request cannot be fulfilled and your child needs to play with another team, we’ll contact you and provide options.
As in prior years requests for placement with friends and coaches are a priority to be accommodated if you register during the first and second registration sessions. Friend/coach requests may not be accommodated if you register after.