How to register for soccer
Please see our home page as CGSA has switched to RAMP. the new registration process is laid out in steps there.
Register online and then choose an in person date to come see us and finish your registration!
Registration sessions/ Payment Dates
How To Register For Soccer
Step 1: Register online, we are using RAMP for registration. if you have RAMP account, you can use that or sign up for a new account. You can find our player registration at
Step 2: Attend one of the registration sessions once announced. See Below for more information on registration sessions.
Registration Sessions/ Payment Dates
To complete the player registration for soccer, you will need to attend one of the following registration sessions (even if you already paid) and bring the required documents:
- Hairsine Community League(3120 139 ave):
- August 16th: 6:30pm-8pm
- August 25th: 6:30pm-8pm
- McLeod Community League(14715 59 st):
- August 25th: 6pm-8:30pm
- August 30th: 6pm-8:30pm
- September 7th: 6pm-8:30pm
- Fraser Community League(14720 21 st):
- August 16th: 6pm-8pm
- August 24th: 6pm-8pm
- September 10th: 1pm-4pm
- Steele Heights Community League(5825 140 ave):
- August 10th: 7:30pm-9:30pm
- August 14th: 6pm-9pm
- August 21st: 6pm-9pm
- Kensington Community League (12130 134b ave):
- August 16th: 5pm-7pm
- August 18th:6pm-8pm
- Kilkenny Community League(14910 72 st):
- September 1st: 6:30pm-8pm
- September 8th: 6:30pm-8pm
- September 10th: 11am-1pm
Documents you need for the registration sessions
Please bring the following documents to the registration sessions :
- Valid community membership card from your home community.
- Your registration number written down or printed out.
- $200 Deposit cheque for your volunteer commitment made out to the community league and not dated.
- A copy of your Jumpstart or KidSport approval or application if you are applying for funding for the season.
- Payment for the season(check with the league for how this can be paid but usually by cash cheque or card!)
- Proof of age for each player, and proof of residential address may be required.
- Some leagues may require U9 and up players to have a $75 Jersey.
Please note all registration sessions will follow all active AHS regulations surrounding COVID-19. Sanitizer will be available. The area will be disinfected regularly. Keeping us all safe is a top priority of CGSA and its participating communities.
If you missed the registration sessions, but you still like your child to play soccer, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
***We do our best to accommodate player requests, but keep in mind, teams have limits for player maximums. If your request cannot be fulfilled and your child needs to play with another team, we’ll contact you and provide options. As in prior years requests for placement with friends and coaches are a priority to be accommodated if you register during the first and second registration sessions. Friend/coach requests may not be accommodated if you register after.****